Android rooting is the procedure which is followed by everyone. People always try to install the SuperSU from Chainfire. You have seen that if you are rooting your Android device with the help of SuperSU then you won’t be getting OTA updates on your device. This is the reason why developer topjohnwu came up with the tool of Magisk which helps you to do systemless rooting. Today, we are going to tell the way to Install Magisk on your Android device.
If you are using Android devices above 6.0 then Google has changed its security measures and it doesn’t allow their users to root their phone with the one click rooting applications such as Framearoot or applications such as Kingoroot. Those days were over when Google launched his Android 6.0.
This measure prevents SuperSU daemons from getting the permissions it needs to do the job at boot. In order to fix these issues chainfire created the systemless rooting method. There were many developers who started this trend and the developer topjohnwu also came up with an idea of systemless Xposed Framework.
Table of Contents
Install Magisk On Your Android Device
If you are having the Android device and you ever need to download and run the applications such as Android Pay and other banking application and there you might have seen the warning of your Android device is rooted.
This issues can be resolved if you will try to install te Magisk application on your device and this is easy and you just need a rooted android device and that’s it.
We have seen SuperSU always updates it binaries whenever new updates arrive of SuperSU and this is the same thing which happens in the case of Magisk. Magisk will automatically download the binaries on your phone.
There are the tons of features available in the magisk which you can try if you are installing magisk on your phone. Let’s see some amazing features of the magisk.
- Magic Mount: This feature will not allow the users to replace the existing files in the system directory but it will allow you to add the new files in the system. In simple words, we can say that it is possible to install all the rooted application on your device.
- Multiple Entry Points: If “Magisk Mount” is not powerful enough to complete your goal. Magisk provides several entry points for developers to run scripts at different boot times, making developers to do whatever they want at any time.
- If you are having applications such as Xposed and Root you don’t need to worry they depend on Magisk interface.
- Magisk.img file will save all your systemless mod in it and its size will increase if you will install more mods on your device.
- Remove verity / force encrypt patches SE Policy.
- Rooted Android Device.
- SuperSU installed.
- Working internet connection
How to Install Magisk On Your Android Device
- Download Magisk Manager on your device from Play Store.
- Open the application and Grant the Root permission for your device.
- Now, Magisk will ask you to access the Files on your device. You need to Allow the access for your device.
- Click on Magisk and it will automatically search best Mod for your device and then click on Download and Install button
- The downloading will get started and I will suggest you not to do any changes in your system.
- After downloading process it will automatically unzip the file and install it on your device.
- This will take a while and after Installation is successfully done you need to Reboot your device.
- Done! Open Magisk again and you will see the Successful message and done.
This process will help you to install magisk on your android device. I hope you love this article. If you face any issues then please feel free to comment below.
Share this article with your friends and do let them know about this amazing Android application and hope they will love it.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one. 🙂 Peace out