Instagram is daily used by a lot of users. We follow a lot of users on Instagram and chat with them. We have seen that sometimes while following all the users on Instagram we forget to check our followers of Instagram. When we see that we have too many following the first things comes to mind is unfollow all the users who are not following you. The worst part is unfollowing then one by one. You can Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram on Android and iPhone with the help of small applications.
Instagram is the largest social networking site which helps the users to follow the people, share stories and images and much more which you can do with the help of Instagram. There are a lot of third party application which helps the users to gain unlimited likes, Unlimited followers and much more.
When we forget to unfollow the users then we can install the third party application and unfollow all the users by selecting them and unfollowing it. Whenever we try to unfollow the users using the Instagram application we find it difficult and time-consuming. You can follow this method to Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram.
Table of Contents
Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram on Android and iPhone
There are a lot of application which claims the users that it will allow the users to unfollow all the users of Instagram but sometimes there are a lot of issues in the application which makes your device slowly. We have filtered the list of the application which has the fewer ads and works absolutely fine on every device.
When you try to mass unfollow the users then you are going to give your username and password to the third party application and it will help you to unfollow the users in just one click.
If you are having any business account of Instagram and you are afraid of sharing the account with any third party application then we will suggest you to not to share the id and password and that would be fine.
How to Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram on Android
- Download the Instaclean application from here: Play Store.
- Open the application and it will ask you to enter the username and password of your Instagram.
- Enter your username and password and click on the login button.
- Now, simply check the users who are not following you. You can select all the users.
- You will see a tick button which will help you to unfollow all the users in one click.
- That’s it! You can unfollow all the users with the help of this application in just one click.
How to Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram on iPhone
- Download the Instaclean application for iPhone from App Store
- Open the application and then you will see a button called as Login to Instagram.
- Enter your Instagram Login ID and password.
- Then click on the profile icon and you will see your profile.
- You can start unfollowing the users who are not following you.
- Start selecting the users and unfollow them.
- This application is a lite version and you can do only 50 actions and you can buy the pro version of the application for 2.99$.
- That’s it! You can use multiple accounts and unfollow all the users from your account.
Now, you know the way you can easily Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram from your Android and as well as iPhone. You can use both the applications to unlock the features.
Share this article with your friends and I hope they will love this article and try sharing with your friends who all are having too many followings.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this one. If you have any issues please feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.